Monday, June 15, 2009

Positive Affirmation

I have heard of a Buddhist group who do teach meditation techniques which I am going to try.They are near enough for me to get to so it would be face to face.

Shutting out the chatter is hard,and as soon as I try to start meditating I feel as if I am being whisked away very fast with a confusing array of voices and faces,so much I feel quite dizzy and come out of it.
For the last year I have been using binaural beats to help me have a meditate.
Have you ever thought that one of the reason we don't get what we want, is not because we don't invoke the right intentions, but because most of us have too much junk in our sphere of sensation? Look, I don't care if you use positive intentions, magic, meditation, or what ever method that feels right for you, if you have self limiting beliefs, negative energies, lower emotions,and fears that cripple you from moving forward and attracting the life you want, then you need to clear that junk out of your mind, emotions, and sphere of sensation.
I believe that positive affirmations can be a powerful tool for doing the work. I would like to expand our understanding of just how powerful and potent positive affirmations may be for aiding in the attraction process. I would very much enjoy reading your thoughts on this.Remember, this group is a master mind group and your participation is encouraged as your thoughts may aid everyone involved.
The act of utilizing and vibrating positive energies
on a regular basis, in a ritualistic mode, centers the thought process in an
affirmative light. It is akin to any method of affirmative fortification.
Out with the bad and in with the good, so to speak.


In more specific terms, the positive affirmation has assisted me in focusing my energies,
inspired my will to learn and taught me to stay a chosen path; all of which
are positive aspects.

In my opinion, positive affirmations, both as a ritual tool and a formal ceremony, as
long as it is practiced regularly, can only bring positive change to its
user.
SevenLawsofAttraction.coma>

No comments:

Post a Comment